My 12 Favs of Christmas from C&B!
November 18, 2013 § Leave a comment
OK, so this post is coming a bit later than I meant to write it but it was a busy couple of days! After flipping through the pages of the Crate & Barrel Holiday catalog I wanted to share some of my favorite things. If you know me, or have read my blog for a while you probably already know I have a few staple stores that I love and C&B is one of them! After that wreath event in Georgetown last week I am really in the holiday spirit and I had so much fun rounding up some of my favorite things from C&B for you so I hope you like them, too!
Tell me though–have you already pulled out your Christmas decorations? I’m really tempted to put up my tree tonight because Christmas is everywhere (even Lifetime seems to have a plethora of Christmas movies on non-stop right now!). As always, thanks for stopping by A Fresh Coat and be sure to go say hi to us on your fav social media sites @afreshcoat. XOXO Jen
1. Coal Cinnamon Candy, $3.95 each
Maybe it’s the naughty (def not the nice!) in me but I love gagging someone with a gift of coal! These are my favorite stocking stuffers!
2. Free online invitations from Paperless Post! C&B scored a deal for their customers and had a really nice array of online invites designed (some even match their linens and plates) that you can download and send out for free. I’m thinking about using their cookie party invite–the lettering is so cute!
3. Tree Collars, $59.95
These are a nice twist on the classic tree skirt and fit right over the stand.
4. No Peeking! tape, $4.95
This will be plastered all over my wrapped gifts! I love everything about this!
5. Animal Corkers, $6.95 each (beer, deer, buffalo and monkey available)
Because when you have a party, a lot of wine (hopefully!) gets opened and I can’t think of a better thing to do with the corks than turn them into animals and have them join the party decor!
6. Baked for Santa cookie stamp, $7.95
This is a surefire way to make sure Santa gets his fair share of cookies!
7. Aqua bubble finial ornaments, $2.95-$3.95
These ornaments are so beautiful and I could just picture them hanging on my tree!
8. Black and bronze tea light holders, $19.95 each
I sort of love animal-themed anything and these you can use all year round!
9. Green tree candles, $11.95/small, $29.95/large
I just love Christmas trees! These really look awesome with the houses, too.
10. Pizzelle maker, on sale for $39.99 (plus ships free)
If you didn’t grow up around Italians, let me just tell you these are the BEST cookies you will ever have! They are a Christmas tradition in my family and this is such a great deal. They even sell a mix to make them but I bet you can do it all by yourself! Channel your inner Italian!
11. Tree taper candles, $12.95 for a set of three
Again, I really love Christmas trees and think you can never have enough candles shaped like them around the holidays!
12. Reindeer pillow, $44.95
A little throw pillow to brighten up your couch!
*all images courtesy of Crate & Barrel